Recommended. This electric sliding gate kit is a powerful low voltage operator designed to move large gates accurately and safely. The DC motor and diagnostic controller give an impressive range of safety features to suit gates in close proximity to pedestrian traffic.
- Built in locking with manual release
- 1000kg max gate weight
- Adjustable Ruinning Speed (the first BFT kit to have this new feature)
- Motor speed approx 9m per minute
- Max 120 operations per 24 hours
- Auto reverse on obstacle detection
- Adjustable slow down in both open & closed positions
- Diagnostics & statistics displayed on control panel
- Pedestrian open command (part opening)
- 1 x BFT Ares 24v motor
- 1 x QSC D MA internal control panel with built in radio receiver
- 2 x BFT Mitto 2 transmitters
- 1 x Pair Cellula 130 photocells
- 1 x Antenna
See the BFT Ares sliding gate kit in action on our Kingston Sliding Gate.