Selecting Your Posts
If you require posts we have a number of options for you to choose from. We have carefully selected our posts to enable them to have ground and in ground contact for many years, (15 years on tanalised posts) reassuring you that they will remain strong and secure.
- 2x 3" x 3" Posts: These are tanalised posts (15years) good if you are looking to bolt them onto a wall/pillar
Selecting Your Hinges
- 2x 4" x 4" Posts: These are tanalised posts (15 years) suitable to be either bolted to existing walls/pillars or concreted into the ground.
- 2x 6" x 6" Posts: These are tanalised posts (15 years) and will hold the largest of gates with the posts being concreted into the ground
- 2x 5" x 5" Black Metal Posts: (25 years galvanised and black powder coated) These look stunning with any of our gates and are to be concreted into the ground.
Our hinges are all HEAVY DUTY
designed to hold our gates weight with ease. They all come in kit form which means they are supplied with the hinges, ring latch to close and open the gates, 2 x drop bolts to secure the gate in the closed and open position and brenton bolt for added security when the gates are locked shut.
We would always recommend the adjustable hinges, this is because once you have fitted the gates you can adjust the gates by the hinges to enable the tops of the gates to be flush and always to be flush in many years to come. It will also save you hours on your installation time!
- 24" Hinges recommended for gates up to 10ft wide and 6ft tall
- 36" Hinges recommended for any gates up to 16ft wide x 6ft tall
- Strap Hinges recommended for middle leafs
Call us on 0800 6124 965.