Eco friendly composite driveway gate, the Waltham Forest. Constructed from 60% bamboo (FSC® 100% Certified) and 40% recycled High Density Polyethylene, environmentally gentle bonding agent, additives and tint. Saving these materials from landfill, giving them value and recycling them into a long life product, provides a harmonious solution to sustainable living all set within a deep metal frame using UK steel to produce an extremely durable and low maintenance gate. If you would like to order a free sample set of our composite cladding, please see here.
Not only are composite driveway gates better for the environment, you'll never have to worry about staining or treating it ever again...just simply hose the gate down!
Included with the Gate:
- Longlife powder coated frame (in black - optional extra to colour match with the cladding)
- Locinox lock and handle, drop bolts, wall pins and hinges
Benefits of Composite Gates:
Composite Cladding Options:
Four options available as standard. Stone grey, Oak, Granite and Walnut.
Frame Colour Choice: (optional extra - black frame as standard)
*Please note: Frames will not be an exact match to cladding. Please expect several shades different between cladding colour and frame.
Header Option Choice: (select from drop down above)
- Width: from 6ft (each side 3ft) to a massive 20ft (each side 10ft)
- Height: from 4ft to 6ft 4"- taken to the highest point of the gate.
- Made to Measure - all gates online can be purchased to the nearest inch, if you do require a more precise size, please contact us. (Unlike others - there is NO additional cost for bespoke, we simply base price on the next size!).
- Due to the weight of these gates. We only recommend "below ground" posts for support or install to existing pillars (as long as the pillar is structurally sound).
Calculating Driveway Gate Size:
Option 1: Gate hanging on the rear of posts/ pillars. Main advantage of this set up is the reduced gap that is visible between the gate edge and post.
To calculate gate width: Take the lowest measurement and reduce by 50mm (2").
- Take three measurements between existing posts/ pillars - top, middle and bottom (as below).
- Take the smallest of the three widths and reduce as follows: (depending on gate set up)
Option 2: Gate mounted between existing posts/ pillars.
To calculate gate width:
Take the lowest measurement and reduce by 150mm (6").
For further information, please call our sales team direct on 0800 6124 965